👩🔬 / My Year of Creative Experiments
Every month, I pick 1 random idea.
This can be anything. As long as I'm learning something new, feeling uncomfortable, and sharing it online — it counts!
No rules, no goals, and no expectations.
- January: Start of Stretch Newsletter ✓
- February: My first Gumroad digital product: Consistent Writing System ✓
- March: Full engagement in 5-week course Write of Passage ✓
- April: 30-Days-Tweet + CopyThat Challenges ✓
- May: Notion Minimalist Task Manager on Gumroad (+ Loom tutorial) ✓
- June: Get Better Ideas Challenge by Jakob Greenfeld (+ Twitter giveaway) ✓
- 💡 Mid-year Deep Dive
- July: Power Writing crash course by Shaan Puri ✓
- August: ✗ (I blame Summer)
- September: My first podcast interview on On Renewal (coming soon!) ✓
- October: A series of TikTok videos ✓
- November: 1 Twitter thread/day - 80% success; +2,052 new followers ✓
- December: A workshop on how to create your own Year of Creative Experiments for 2023 (sign up to Stretch to stay updated!) 🚧
👋 / A bit about me
- 10 years of advertising/production agency experience in Brussels, New York, Singapore, and London (📍).
- Started writing online and re-discovered a long-lost curiosity and drive for learning and self-development. Took me ±18 months between sharing my first words online and quitting my job.
- Made the jump to a fully remote, async role as Student Success Lead at Write of Passage - an online writing school with huge ambitions to change how people write online in the 21st century.