Every month, I pick 1 new idea.
This can be anything. As long as I'm learning something new, feeling uncomfortable, and sharing it online — it counts!
No rules, no goals, and no expectations.
In 2023, I've added one more layer:
'System Tweaks'. These are small Let's-see-what-happens-if's, where I experiment with a change to an old process - just to keep things fresh!
• Experiment: More Creative Experiments workshops
• System Tweak: Newsletter switch to Beehiiv (affiliate link)
Read about all the details + my key learnings here.
- January: Start a bi-weekly newsletter (Stretch) ✓
- February: Release a digital product (Consistent Writing System) ✓
- March: Join an online writing course (Write of Passage) ✓
- April: Daily Tweet + CopyThat challenges ✓
- May: Release a digital product + record a Loom tutorial (Notion Minimalist Task Manager)
- June: Get Better Ideas Challenge by Jakob Greenfeld (+ Twitter giveaway) ✓
- July: Join a copywriting course (Power Writing by Shaan Puri) ✓
- August: (Failed to get an experiment done) ✗
- September: Record my first podcast interview (On Renewal) ✓
- October: Film a series of TikTok videos ✓
- November: Daily Twitter thread ✓
- December: Run a live 'creative experiments' workshop ✓