Every month, I pick 1 new idea to experiment with.
Every experiment starts with the question: "I wonder what would happen if..."
This can be anything. As long as I'm learning something new, feeling uncomfortable, and writing about it online— it counts!
No rules, no goals, and no expectations.
- January: Run 3 more Creative Experiments workshops ✓
- February: Write a short ebook '15 Simple Behavioral Tools to Boost Energy, Focus & Motivation' ✓
- March: Implement the ebook as a referral gift for my newsletter Stretch ✓
- April: Train day-to-day breath awareness (+ breathwork exercises) ✓
- May: Shift to a weekly cadence for Stretch (vs. every two weeks) ✓
- June: 3 x social media posts per week on Twitter & Linkedin 🚩
- July: A month of "self-rejection therapy" ✓
- August: 1 short video per clip per day on Twitter & Linkedin ✓
- September: BreathHoldWork course ✓
- October: Workshop on Breathwork for Focus & Cognitive Performance ✓
- November: Oxygen Advantage Functional Breathing Coach certification 🚧
- December: Big, corporate workshop on 'Body-Based Productivity' 🚧
Read about all the details + my learnings here.
- January: Start a bi-weekly newsletter (Stretch) ✓
- February: Release a digital product (Consistent Writing System) ✓
- March: Join an online writing course (Write of Passage) ✓
- April: Daily Tweet + CopyThat challenges ✓
- May: Release a digital product + record a Loom tutorial (Notion Minimalist Task Manager)
- June: Get Better Ideas Challenge by Jakob Greenfeld (+ Twitter giveaway) ✓
- July: Join a copywriting course (Power Writing by Shaan Puri) ✓
- August: (Failed to get an experiment done) ✗
- September: Record my first podcast interview (On Renewal) ✓
- October: Film a series of TikTok videos ✓
- November: Daily Twitter thread ✓
- December: Run a live Creative Experiments workshop ✓